Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My Outfit!

Best Blogger Tips
Good Morning!


I apologize for not posting yesterday... school got a little hectic.


Here is an outfit I wore out for a beer with friends...still waiting for the weather to warm up so I was able to still throw on some boots and a light sweater.


What do you think?







I'm wearing:


Sweater - Urban Outfitters
Jeans - Blank
Boots - Steve Madden
Ring - David Yurman
Bracelets - Tiffany and vintage
Nail polish - Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Blue Streak


What is everyone up to this week?


KIU,

Twentysomething

15 comments:

  1. Very cute. Perfect for the occasion.

    This may just be the angle but you look six feet tall! I hope some day you'll tell us how tall you are. Your slendor shape makes you look really tall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love this look!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohmigosh this may be my favorite look of yours yet! I absolutely adore the boots; and that sweater is incredible!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that sweater is at urban!? wow i must check it out. you look great :) ps love tiffanys and those boots!! LOVE

    fashion provocateur

    fashion provocateur

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the sweater. i love anything that adds that extra sparkle. and i must find a belt like this!
    mademoiselle mimi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the cropped sweater. Perfect for a night out!

    Eternally yours,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice fresh look. I love your top.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just run through your blog!It's very nice I'm following you!
    check out mine I'd love your opinion!

    Joanna
    snobpeople.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the cropped sweater - you pull it off well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great bracelets!!!

    tamra
    tamrasanford.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that sweater
    Such a pretty look

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the nice blog. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This became actually what I needed, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us
    government bonds australia | 90 day bank bill

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)