Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Pink Martini Collection!

Best Blogger Tips
Good Morning!


Despite the awful weather (it's currently thunder-storming here!), I want to introduce you to an up-and-coming fashion label called Pink Martini.



This stunning clothing line is Canadian-based and Toronto born. It has grown to provide clothing to nearly 800 upscale boutiques from NYC to Toronto...and it's not a surprise that it keeps growing!


The line is owned and designed by Amir Bahar. A Canadian, who was born in Israel and moved to Toronto to start an importing business, TLS Wholesale & Imports, which involved a lot of travel. From this he gained inspiration to create his own collection seeing styles on the streets in London (England), Italy, and Korea.


The line has a bohemian feel, but mixes it up with a vintage and classy look! Check out some of my favorites from this eclectic line below:









I love how easy each piece is to incorporate into an outfit, whether it's trendy florals or back to the basics!


If you're interested in checking out this line further, please visit their website!


The line is currently being carried by popular stores like Want Boutique and Showroom in Toronto, Simons in my hometown Montreal, Spank in Vancouver and Sweet Pea in Halifax.


The fall collection is 3 times as big and I suggest you all check it out!


Pieces are even being worn on Entertainment Tonight Canada to cover the Royal Wedding by Cheryl Hickey.


So, please check the line out! They also have a blog and I'm featured today... support and visit the blog!


What are your thoughts on the line? What's your favorite piece?


KIU,

Twentysomething

Photo credits:
www.pinkmartinicollection.com

17 comments:

  1. nice im loving the red skirt andd the balck jacket. very cool

    http://themashedup.blogspot.com/
    Lydz xX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, what a fun and flirty line - I am loving the first two pieces!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that red skirt!

    Monique xx

    misszuman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those little floral dresses!


    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great the second one! :D I like the print!

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pieces. Not exactly my style but very well made! Great post.


    Quench Fab

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally love that second dress! Such a lovely print!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The florals are great I will check out the blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute brand! I love the first dress. So adorbs and perfect for spring! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhh I love the spaghetti strap navy blue summer dress that is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adore the style! At first I did not really like the jacket but the more I look at it the more I love it!



    http://fashionaffair08.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. that navy blazer thing.. looks sooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love the line, everything can be mixed and matched and most of all its easy to wear! the prints r fun!!

    http://memyclothesni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. hey i'm following your blog

    we've got louboutins as our headers. cool, right.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The second and last dress are just perfect!

    Cheers,
    Gina

    http://ginambiber.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. you can buy Pink Martini online at TiaStar.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Howdy, your blog is very helpful. I'd really like to recognise far more with this.
    90 day bbsw | bank bill rate Australia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)