Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Trendy Tuesday!

Best Blogger Tips
Good Morning!


The weather is finally warming up, which inspires me to wear bright colors.


This Trendy Tuesday is all about tribal beaded jewelry. I love the idea of mixing brightly colored jewelry with neutral clothing.


A few of my favorites:

Aldo $10

Aldo $35

Charlotte Russe $4

Forever21 $4.80

Forever21 $7.80

Forever21 $7.80

Juliet & Company $80

Lee Angel $62

ASOS $35.86

Vanessa Mooney $152

I'm sporting a bracelet from Forever21 that I recently purchased...



What do you think of this trend?


KIU,

Twentysomething

Photo Credits:
www.aldoshoes.com
www.shopbop.com
www.forever21.com
www.charlotterusse.com
www.asos.com

16 comments:

  1. Forever 21 has so many stunning tribal pieces right now - I am in love!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that second Aldo bracelet!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm... love it! As someone new to the idea of accessorizing, I like items that add pop and pizzazz. These do exactly that. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Great picks from Aldo and ASOS!
    xo Cara
    http://www.afashionloveaffair.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovin the colours in your tribal theme. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think these are a fabulous way to add color to any outfit!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this trend! It is amazingly beautiful. I love that silver cuff with turquoise beads.

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing!
    I really like your blog! Following! Follow back? <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great blog Honey check mine at http://thanksgoshimawoman.blogspot.com/ go see and tell what you think xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great blog, trendy and stylish.


    www.su2c9ja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such pretty pieces. My favorite is the Juliet and Company necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  12. my fav is the F21 wooden bangle with braided bangles around it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those coral hoop earrings are right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I stumbled upon ones document in addition to propagated inbound links incredibly wonderful in addition to pleasant. You could have improve vital position in your blog.
    fixed income securities | insurance bonds | treasury bonds | fixed income bond | fixed income portfolio management | hybrid bonds | Australia 90 day bank bill rate | Australian fixed income

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)